About Sri Lanka RailwaysSri Lanka Government Railway has 10 tracks with 313 railway stations and covers the main cities of all nine Provinces in Sri Lanka . Total route length is 1,447 km and Colombo is the center of the network.
- Electrification of Sri Lanka railwaysIncluding map of proposed Electrification network
- Sri Lanka Railway StationsList of railway stations including stations of under construction railway tracks in Northern province.
- Station Codes of Sri Lanka RailwaysStation Codes provides information for almost every train stations in Sri Lanka
- Elevation of the Railway StationsAltitude of all major railway stations
- Sri Lanka Railways at a glanceFacts about Sri Lanka railways
- Closed Railway LinesAbout closed railway lines and railway Stations
- Distance of Railway StationsDistance of railway stations from Colombo
Note: Distance calculated from Center of the railway network
- Railway Time Table Station time table, All passenger trains Including Intercity Express, Luxury trains and other express trains with train numbers
- Pictures of Railway Stations
- Train Numbers in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Railway Tunnels
- Other Interesting of Sri Lanka Railway